We want to offer a hassle free returns experience with Comfort Classic Designs, so you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Comfort Classic Designs order is delivered.
Follow these simple steps to print your returns label:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your other number and reason for returning your purchase and we will respond to you within 24hrs’
- We will email you our return address.
- We can then track the return from the moment you post it, right up to when it arrives at the Comfort Classic Designs warehouse in the UK.
- Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Comfort Classic Designs currently does not offer exchanges, a refund against your original payment method will be processed upon receiving your return. If you wish to receive a different size, you’ll need to place a new order via the website.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons no exceptions
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet
- For single item orders that are returned, we will refund the total value of the order, including shipping costs.
- For multiple item orders, we will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs.
- If multiple item orders are returned in their entirety, we will refund the total value, including shipping costs.
- Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.